- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Your deposit is transferable to a new appointment but only if adequate notice (7 / SEVEN days) is given.
- We will NOT indefinitely hold your deposit.
- You may reschedule your tattoo once only before a new deposit is required.
- If you do not make a new booking within 7 days of rescheduling we can only assume you no longer want your tattoo and are forfeiting your deposit.
- Upon paying a deposit you, the client, acknowledge that you have clearly communicated your tattoo design idea to us. You have or will review the artist’s portfolio to decide that the artist can implement your idea to your satisfaction.
- Creating a tattoo design based on a client’s concept is subjective and variations may exist between the concept and the finished design.
– Our artists will not copy your reference images.
- If you do not have a deposit in place your appointment is NOT secure and could be given away.
- If you don’t show up for your appointment, cancel or reschedule multiple appointments, we will not book you back in at all.
- Deposits can be paid in cash, PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- We cannot tattoo sunburned skin, if you show up to your appointment with sunburn we will need to reschedule your appointment to the artist’s next available date.
– The request for a new deposit is at the artist’s discretion.
Our deposit policy is final and exceptions are not made. Please consider this when booking an appointment. This policy applies to ALL artists working within Love For Ink Studio.